For Glowing Skin • Boosting Immunity • Improved joint health • Better digestion and gut health • Anti-inflammatory • Toxicity Prevention
5lbs chicken or beef bones
1 sweet onion
1 celery root
1 bulb garlic
Palm size amount of ginger root
3 medium size carrots
2 jalapeños (more of you like it spicy)
1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar (it draws out minerals)
2 TBSP dried oregano (a natural antibiotic)
2 TBSP black seeds, Nigella Sativa (available @manotaslatinfoods)
6 dried cloves
Optional, 1 pound of chicken feet (adds gelatin)
Optional, 4-6 eggshells (for extra calcium)
1. Place bones in cold water in large pot or crockpot, bring to boil, simmer for 20 mins
2. Skim off fatty layer on top, drain water.
3. Place bones in oven at 400F for 20 min. If using beef bones add another 20 minutes, flipping half way through .
4. Meanwhile bulk chop other ingredients, feel free to add other vegetables you like or substitute any of the above and begin to simmer in the pot with fresh water. No need to peel anything, just throw it all in on low heat. Don’t forget the apple cider vinegar.
5. Add 1/4 c sea salt for minerals and cracked pepper
6. Add the bones when finished baking.
7. Bring entire pot to boil then simmer for 36 hours.
8. Check near the end of cooking time to taste, adding any additional spices. Simmer for another hour. Strain everything, cool to room temp then bottle.
9. There may be a white fatty layer on top, remove that, wait until cool to place tops on jars .
10. Enjoy and let the broth feed your soul
Yummy toppings Suggestions :